Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's, schmalentine's

I have never been able to write a Valentine's Day card that I was even remotely happy with. It's something about being sentimental on command, I think, that just stifles me.

Doesn't mean the love's not there; faithful readers of my old blog know all about the mad love I've got for C. It's a wonder the man puts up with me, but he does, probably because he was dropped on his head as a child. Thank God for my butterfingers mother-in-law.

But Eden over at Fussy wrote what might be the perfect Valentine's Day message for me and C, and so I quote it here, and will be stealing it later today:

Roses are red,
Violets are blue
I know I'm a pain in the ass
But then, so are you

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found the *perfect* card last year, which read as follows:

Do you love me the same way I love you?
You do?
...Pervert.

J still has it proudly displayed on his dresser.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home