Thursday, March 29, 2007

This is completely horrifying

The 35 symptoms of perimenopause, which can hit between the ages of 35 and 45. http://www.project-aware.org/Experience/symptoms.shtml

And that's just periमेनोपौसे! Holy shit.
...
ओके, सो - शीत!

ई अद्देद थिस हिंदी थिंग तो मय ब्लोग ऎंड नोव इत वों'त स्टोप त्य्पिंग इन हिंदी। ई रेपात: Holy shit.

AAAAHHHH! The Hindi won't release - oh. OK, now it's stopped. I added this Hindi thing to my blog? And it doesn't actually shut off? So half the time I'll be typing merrily away and then I'll look up and think SHIT! HINDI! SHIT!

And that is my day, little children. Off to go brood over whether or not a spring chicken such as myself could possibly be perimenopausal.

2 Comments:

Blogger mox said...

pardon me while I go run a systems check....

yikes.

9:01 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

That is a hell of a list. Although it's so expansive that it's also possible I have been intermittently in perimenopause since, oh, the 11th grade.

"Sudden bouts of bloat." I am going to be saying that all day. Bloat bout! You had one tortilla chip and inflated like a rubber raft. Yes, I've been there.

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home