Thursday, May 17, 2007

For Schmutzie


Gor, awful things are happening in the world. Schmutzie, the Web's finest poet, has cancer. Eden's lost her father. Another set of friends have been poleaxed by something unfortunate and probably unintended but sort of damaging nonetheless.


Still, it's spring, and sunny - here at least - and there are schnauzers in the world, schnauzers and iTunes and lush hanging pots and writing seminars by talented people.
And there are chickens. Claymation chickens who knit and say plaintively, "But I don't want to be a pie."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

J just downloaded a Wallace and Gromit ringtone for my new moblie phone!

8:42 AM  
Blogger Chari-Dee said...

I LOVE that movie, the kids don't seem to get it, but I have to watch it everytime it's on TV.

I'm sorry you have friends going through rough patches. Sending good thoughts.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Denise said...

LOVE the Chicken Run! (About 10 minutes into the movie, my bff Tracy said, "It's like The Great Escape...except with chickens!" and I was hooked immediately.) I think we need a schnauzer pic, too.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home