Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Daily Skirt

Skirts have been made.
There will be more.



In fact there would be a photo of the skirt I'm wearing right now if Blogger would just cooperate. It let me get three or four photos in and then cut me off like a bartender at 2 a.m. And I'm late for work, too. Work has been bad this week, bad and dysfunctional and unsettling, and I am ready for everyone to go away for the holidays. The bluebirds, they no longer fly out of my ass, singing a happy tune.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

The bluebirds have come here. Which is a shame, considering how rocking those skirts are. What's the pattern book, and where did you get it?

I feel the need for skirts coming on.

Oh, and the letter fabric? Marvelous.

6:44 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

gah! I bought that book last winter and still have yet to find my sewing machine. But this winter is the winter of the basement...meaning it gets cleaned and organized and purged to perdition. And I find my sewing machine. And I make many skirts. I cannot wait. Your three skirty posts have me all inspired and excited. Yay!!

6:09 AM  
Blogger Brooke said...

Hee! Post photos!

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home