Monday, January 28, 2008

Go buy this book!

My friend Eileen wrote it (Eileen of the Skirt #15: The Eileen). Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/Unpredictable-Eileen-Cook/dp/042521396X/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1201551718&sr=1-1

Yep, that's right, my friend wrote a kick-ass novel about a girl who fakes being a psychic to get her ex back, and winds up finding love in the most unexpected of places. Aptly titled, Unpredictable is a romp through love in this cynical new century. Jenny Crusie lauds Eileen as one of this generation's great new voices, and I could not agree more.

This book is a hoot - Eileen let me read it before it went to print - but don't take my word for it, go buy the book!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cherry Red said...

I orderd mine a few days ago. Can't wait till it gets here.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Eileen said...

Brooke- you are a goddess among women.

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home