Thursday, January 17, 2008

New skirt; also, impending doom.

First, check out the new skirt in all its glory at The Daily Skirt.

Next, the impending doom. There's a reorg brewing at work and people are being their worst selves. Then there's this root canal thing in two weeks, and last Tuesday, I slept on the living room floor for eight hours. During the day. Which can't be normal, can it?

And then last night our furnace quit! It is currently 53 degrees in the house. The dog and I are huddled together for warmth. She is not that big a dog, people. Next dog? Giant schnauzer.

Is it any wonder I have this pervasive sense of impending doom? I just want it to be springtime and over, with everyone OK. (And warm. And orally healthy.) Maybe I just need to take a cue from Eat Pray Love and stop worrying, just let it all go. What will be will be. Although that's easier when your fingers aren't white with cold.

Bitch, bitch, bitch. Have a good day, people!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Oh, honey. You ARE having a time! I can't help with the reorg blues, other than to apply my mantra ("fuck that"). For the other problems, I recommend a giant oversized college sweatshirt (paint splotches optional) and a huge honking tumbler of red wine.

Actually, this sums up my go-to evening activity, sans pending dentistry or furnace woes. Sigh. Hang in there, my friend.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bright spot: Pancake Theapy!!

Even brighter spot: we each get our own butters!!

8:16 PM  
Blogger JChevais said...

AWESOME SKIRT !

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home