Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Two new paintings

Here are two new paintings I've been working on lately, in between making skirts. (Incidentally, tune in to the Daily Skirt tomorrow for a departure from Skirtopia.)

1. Truth as a Construct is a little (12" by 12") mixed-media I just did today. It's about PR, actually; about how we work so hard to construct the "right" message that it becomes an orchestration of words.



2. Construction of Self is a larger 24" by 24" that is also mixed media (silk and encaustic) that I made today after planning it for some time.

2 Comments:

Blogger brooke said...

Those are both gorgeous... I love the first one.

10:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love them both! Is that a bit of alphabet skirt fabric I see in your painting?

Worlds colliding!

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home